Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pics of the undecorated but organized scrap space....

I promised pictures of the newly organized scrap room and here they are...

Looking at them, I've decided I need to jazz up the walls. Boring. Unfortunately, I can't paint because we're renting. I'll see what else I can do. Another project!!

My creating table, cricut corner and ribbon (paper towel) dispenser:



My computer and printer area, plus a little storage space (which got cut off):



A closer look at my inspiration bulletin board. The plan is to really make the room inspiring, so there will be more than a bulletin board soon.



Some of my little projects A little more inspiration to keep me creating fresh new things.



Once I have it all finished, I'll put more pics up here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Organization is key to effective scrapbooking! It also helps you remember how much stuff you actually have! Love the paper towel roll idea too. I will steal that one.