Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Wedding layouts

I'm really starting to enjoy working on our wedding pictures.
What once seemed intimidating is bringing back a flood of beautiful memories. What a wonderful day!
Here are a few of the layouts I've been working on:


If you can't read the journaling, I found a card my mom and dad received from my mom's great aunt on their wedding day, and the poem written inside seemed perfect for this photo. I always love to have little pieces of the past in my life.



I don't know why, but I love these pictures of us. We look so carefree and happy. And why shouldn't we be? Surrounded by friends and family, sharing our wedding vows... See why I love scrapbooking these pics?


And the fall colours... we really did get married at the perfect time of year.

















Our first dance and the lyrics to our song, 'Safe and Sound' by Hawksley Workman.



Well, that's all I've got for right now. May check back in later. Now that it's getting cooler in the evenings and darker earlier, I'm getting a lot more scrappin' time in. Woohoo!!

No comments: