Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged...

Recently I received a comment from a friend of mine and fellow design team member from Concealed Beauty, Lisa. Typically, I don't really do these, but this seemed interesting and it's Monday, so here goes. It's called the middle-name game and here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name). After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your answers.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)

So here's my answers: Dawn is my middle name...

Dedicated
Artistic
Witty
Neurotic

and because my name is only four letters long, I only have to tag four people.... so, I'll tag a few of my favourite bloggers, Leica, Janine, Trisha, and Aimee and see what their take on the middle name game is.

3 comments:

Trisha Ladouceur said...

Hey Kelly... thanks for the "tag". I played along just for the heck of it:) It was a nice way to break up the morning!

Keep warm:)

Lisamariemlt said...

hey there
thanks for playing
I too usually don't do but I liked the idea of it being simple and quick
I'm usually bothered but them but this one hit my fancy
thanks again for having some fun
hugs
Lisamariemlt

Janine Wahl said...

I am doing a post tonight and will get on it! Like Trish said I was stranded in Edmonton and doing other stuff, LOL!