Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Changes

Six and a half weeks old and changing every day. We gave Gracie a bottle for the first time Sunday and another last night. It took some getting used to, but once she got the hang of it, she fed pretty good and Brad got a chance to get more involved.







I think we'll keep trying this every few days to get her more used to bottle feeding and then make it a night time ritual. A little bit of quality time to spend with dad.

She's also started cooing back to me when I hum to put her to sleep. I hum lullabies and she gets a big, sleepy smile on her face and makes little noises in the back of her throat back at me. Poor girl will be tone deaf thanks to me, but she seems to like it.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

I can't believe how much she's grown. Nine more sleeps! I can't wait.