Thursday, November 19, 2009

Two months old!

Gracie's two months old today! Time is flying. I forgot to mention that we had Gracie weighed last Friday. She's 11 pounds 2 ounces now and has grown 2 inches in length since she was born.

For some reason, Gracie refused to take a bottle on Saturday at the shower and she hasn't taken one since. It's gotten to the point that she screams and cries when we try and give her a bottle, and before Saturday, it was no problem. Any ideas? I can't think of anything that would have turned her off the bottle so completely and I'd like to fix this. Last night, we got her to take an ounce, but it took an hour and she was not too happy about it.

The good news is she slept through the night again last night. It's getting to be more common.

Anyway, this is a layout I made this week:



And another Gracie picture:



And here are a few photos of the baby quilt my mom made for Gracie:







Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? And so nice and soft. I folded up one edge so you could see the back, but it's hard to show how soft and cuddly it is.

No comments: