Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A few favourites

I love these two layouts.

I love the picture in the first one. This picture of my brother playing with Jada and Gracie is so cute and really captures the fun these three were having!



Most of these stickers and chipboard pieces are from Scenic Route. They're from a Valentine's pack that worked well with this photo of the two girls in pink. The title sticker and the butterfly are from We R Memory Keepers. I believe the paper is all K & Company.







Curtis will love that I chose to capture the moment with a pink scrapbook page :)

This one, I love. These papers are favourites of mine and are perfect for a sweet, little girl layout. Plus, the saying is super cute and it's a sweet photo of Gracie playing with her toes. I just had fun with this one.



These papers are from Cosmo Cricket. I used them before on an acryllic album class that I taught and had some leftover. I still love them. There's also one sheet of Dreamstreet Papers used in this layout.









And, I do love, love, love her!

No comments: