Monday, March 29, 2010

Long Time Gone

We've been gone on the road for the past two weeks, so I'll try and play catch up.

First, we were sick, we're over it. Everyone is healthy in our household for the time being. Fingers crossed.

Then, our trips.... Since I posted last we flew to Vancouver for a visit with some of Brad's family, drove to Lethbridge for a hockey tournament and a visit and made a quick stopover in Hanna for a visit with my folks.

Whew!

No, we're home and trying to get a routine of some sort back under our belts so we can get some sleep!

The highlights of the past few weeks:

-Gracie flies really well! Yippee! She slept the whole way to Vancouver and back.

-G got to meet her Great Grandparents and a ton of family in Vancouver ( I even met a few new ones!)

-Brad won his hockey tournament

-there are a few baby calves at the farm, so we got to see them and my parents quick (will be seeing more of them soon)

- G is 6 months old, can you believe it?? She got her shots (somewhere in between our travels) and got weighed and measured. She weighs 15 pounds, 14 and a half ounces and is 26 and a quarter inches long!

-We had our last Salsa Babies class on Wednesday, wrapping up three months of dancing with a bunch of babes

-my mom came for a quick visit

-Bailey got a new haircut and had his first stay at a kennel in Edmonton

That's all I can think of now, but I"m sure more will come to me later. It's been an action packed couple of weeks. I'll post some pictures soon.

No comments: