Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A few of my favourite things....

Two more layouts from the Europe trip... Must finish these photos before September....

These are both from Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia. Are you starting to recognize the park? We took a lot of photos there. Plus, these layouts showcase two of my favourite new products.



The die-cuts (the leaf and the circl-y border strip) on this layout are from the new Cricut cartridge I got for my birthday. I really like it!! Very versatile. It's called Home Accents, if you're looking for a new cartridge to add to your collection, I recommend this one.



And this one uses my new favourite stamps. I love these stamps! They're from gel-a-tins and are so fantastic and fun. You will use them on all of your layouts, cards, anything you do from here on out. Trust me.

No comments: