Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Keeping busy

Sunshine again today, for a few hours at least.... hope it lasts.

Last night, I made a little baby book for some friends who are expecting in May and updated a make and take that I'd done at Education, Eh! to make a card for them.



I love this little giraffe stamp. Giraffes are the cutest when they're done up for babies. Best 75 cents I spent in the last few weeks! I chalked it a little to add some colour, but it's cute on it's own.





I think baby books are so much fun to make. This is probably a good thing, since I should get started on our wee one's book soon...

Just wanted to share a funny picture of Brad when we were at the farm last. He loves to play farmer, and I think we're all quite happy to have someone around who sees the work as a novelty. Perhaps, none more than my dad, who came in from the same day of work looking surprisinly clean, while Brad came in looking like this:



Hmmmm.... are you taking advantage of your son-in-law, dad?

Speaking of the farm, a few miles down the road from my parents house, my brother just demolished part of his house (on purpose). He knocked down the 'old' part of the house (it was an old Eaton's house) and is building on to the newer portion. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I know he'll do a great job on it. He's redone other houses before and they've turned out fantastic. Now, I just need him to finish up so he can build one for Brad and I :)

No comments: