Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My super scrappy weekend

I had such a great weekend at home! Since Friday, I got 8 layouts done, one blessings box, and played with the Shape Collage program I linked you to last week!

Plus, yesterday was my birthday, so I took the day off work and did some shopping, ran some errands and had a 'me' day. Quite nice! Brad gave me the Twilight movie for my birthday so we went out and got pizza from this place in town I've been wanting to check out, came home, and watched a movie. Not quite like my 18th birthday, but I loved it! Brad even got me a Dairy Queen ice cream cake/log. mmmmmm.... pizza, ice cream and vampires. Heaven~

Here are a few of my layouts. I used my new templates for the Bazzill InStitchz that my mom got me for my birthday on all of them. I love it! It's so great to punch a neat pattern and then stitch it up while you're watching TV or doing something mindless.

Here's what the templates look like (sorry about the bad photo). Really simple, but quite ingenius.





I still need to add journaling to this one. Will get on it.



I used my glimmer mist from tattered angels on this layout. I used the negatives from some old punched out leaves and punched a few smaller ones and layed them all over the paper to create the background pattern. Just orange cardstock that I wasn't sure I'd ever use, some glimmer mist and a few punched out scraps.



Quite fun! You can see the glimmer mist much easier in this one than on the Paris layout I posted earlier.



and, another of my favourite spot in Italy.... Cinque Terre. Sigh.

I'm off tonight for Education, Eh! in Calgary, which should be fun. 7 Gypsies, Bazzill, BasicGray, Melissa Frances and BoBunny will all be there, to name a few. I'll catch you all up on what I learned when I get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!! So sorry I missed you at Education Eh? I did not realize either that you were there...would have been nice to chat and catch up!

How have you been?