Thursday, April 09, 2009

More layouts and a Pre-Baby Book

Happy Early Easter!!!

I have a few more layouts to show from my super productive weekend of scrapping before we head out for a long Easter weekend. I love long weekends, especially when it's supposed to be warm and you get two extra days off!



This is a sunset in Greece.



And the Blue Mosque in Istanbul. Sorry this photo is so washed out looking... fast photography at its worst.

I have to spend next week getting ready for an all-day crop I'm going to on Saturday. It's the one I mentioned previously, that's happening near my hometown. There are still spots left if anyone's interested. It helps support Kids Cancer Research!!!

Hopefully, I'll get tons done there, too. I really need to make a dent in my existing pile of 'need to scrapbook' photos. I'm still scrapbooking our wedding (three and a half years later) and all of our ten thousand Europe photos. When Baby Malacko arrives, I have a feeling they'll end up in shoeboxes in favour of cute giraffes and pastel-laden baby layouts.

And, because I've got baby on my mind lately, and I got a Bind-It-All for Christmas that I've been dying to use, I thought I'd make a pre-baby mini book. Just something to record our preparations, doctor's visits, what's going on in our lives and in the world right now, and whatever else comes up. Any great suggestions of things I should capture?

1 comment:

Christy said...

Remember to write down the first day you feel the baby move, and the first day Brad is able to feel. It is so cool! Anytime between 14 and 24 weeks, and hard to tell if it's baby or digestion