Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baking and Europe layouts

I've had some spare time in the evenings, so I baked some cookies and brownies for the freezer. Our house is very full of yummy-ness at the moment.

The cookies turned out exceptionally well, actually, if I do say so myself. They're chewy, chocolate chip hazelnut cookies, and I used white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. Mmmmmm.... if anyone wants the recipe, let me know.

I didn't scrapbook at all yesterday, but luckily, I still have a few Europe layouts to show. I haven't shown you any of the Ottawa book, yet, either... Maybe later this week.

Here's another Europe layout. This one of Topkapi Palace in Istanbul.



I had some fun with my cricut on this one, cutting out all kinds of shapes to add to the layout.







Saskatoon Watch - Day 2:

Nothing to report. Saskatoon is still hangin' in there. I'm working on walking the baby out. Bailey is getting lots of walks, so he's happy.

No comments: