Friday, April 23, 2010

Education, Eh!

Here's a quick peak at some of the projects we made last weekend at Education, eh!

The first few were all about new techniques: masking, copic markers, and stamping with glitter.



I need to add an 'a' to that one, I see....




And then just some little projects to showcase their products:




This was actually not what we were supposed to make with this kit, but I wanted to change the project... It's about being creative, right??



Kinda fun, but the colours are really bright.. not sure how I'll use it. I'm sure I will take a Gracie picture this summer that will work.

It was a very fun little getaway. Learned some new techniques, got to hear from some of my favourite companies and see new products. Plus, it was a fun time with friends. Poor Brad was surrounded by ladies, but he held his own and even got to go to the Bike Shop...

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Looks like you had a fabulous scrappy weekend. Those projects look like fun!