Monday, April 26, 2010

New Crafts and a Bathing Beauty

My mom made this super cute blankie for Gracie for Easter. Don't you just love the colours and the cute font she used for her name? It's so soft and cuddly, too. Just perfect.


She also made a miniature version for her teddy bear, which is perfect for a game of peek-a-boo. Sweet.

This is a little ribbon holder that I made to get my ribbons out of the drawer they were shoved in and out on my table, so i use them.

Looks messy, but it takes up much less space and I can easily hold a layout or card up to the bag and see which ribbon goes with it.

Lastly, here's the Bathing Beauty:

What a sweetie-pie, with her little Buddha Belly. She loves to take a bath. It's easy to scooch around on her bum in the water and there are so many toys that can go directly into her mouth.

No comments: