Thursday, April 29, 2010

Great Day~

We had a great day today. It was still cold and windy up here, so we stayed in all day. Gracie slept so well - she napped for two hours this morning and nearly three this afternoon.... and I played while she slept!

It's just so nice to play with a happy baby who's gotten lots of sleep, and also get something done with your day. Sigh. Simple pleasures.

I did a bit of scrapbooking, took a few pictures, surfed around online, organized Gracie's albums (that's right, she's 7 months old and has three scrapbook albums), and flipped through a new cookbook. Nice.

I also found two quotes, that I like:

"Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it."

"What would you do if you knew you could not fail?"

I should put these up on a wall somewhere. Very inspirational.

Here's my little dreamer.



Thanks for those cute hand-me-down jeans, Jada. Gracie loves them. She looks like such a little grown up.

On a side note, does anyone have any good lactose-free recipes? I'd like to get copies if you do.

No comments: