Monday, April 19, 2010

Great Weekend!

The weekend started a little early around here. We made our own long weekend so I could go check out Education, Eh! a scrapbook retailer's event.

It was so great and inspiring!! We got tons of freebies, visited with great people, learned new things and got to check out a ton of product.

And.... Brad took care of Gracie, again so I could go. So nice!

Now, how could the weekend be anything but great when it's two days longer than usual and starts out like that?? We even did our taxes! Couldn't ruin the weekend, even with taxes.

I have lots of pictures to show and things to report on, but I'm also using Gracie's nap time to clean the house, bake cookies, get ready for company and a scrap weekend at the farm, so I must get moving.

For now, I'll leave you with this. It's good for a laugh:

No comments: