Monday, March 19, 2012

December Mini Album

Remember all of those pictures I took in December? I tried to do something Christmas-y or fun as a family every day of the month, and I put them together in an interactive mini album.

I really like it. It's a great keepsake to remember these years when Christmas is SO exciting!

I made all of the pages different sizes, used envelopes, pockets, tags, accordian fold mini albums within pages, etc. to make it interactive and capture some of the fun we had (also, I took too many pictures, so I had to fit them all in).

This gives you a sense of the layers.



 Christmas parties

Decorating Gingerbread Houses and Men

 Tree selection and decorating






Christmas light displays

winter traditions and comforts and putting up the lights on our house

New experiences (tasting hot chocolate) and favourite recipes


 more traditions ( a new advent calendar house)

 spending time together


and another light display



I'll share the rest in another post..... 

Supplies: 
Echo park paper company - paper, stickers, journaling tags, and alphas
Simple Stories- number stickers
Bind it all- coils and machine to bind this book together
Prima-crystals, rub-ons
Shabby Green Door - twine
Bazzill- paper flowers, kraft cardstock
Martha Stewart - punches
My Mind's Eye- twin
EK Success - corner rounder
Maya Road - die cuts, stick pins, ribbon, and buttons
7 Gypsies - tags
Bo Bunny - rub ons, brads
K and Company- rhinestones
Pebbles - felt trees
Deja View - ribbons
Making Memories- alphas
Jillibean Soup - alphas
unkown - tissue paper from old patterns, buttons, envelopes, burlap

No comments: