Saturday, March 03, 2012

More Crafty Goodness

Care to see some more layouts??

It's better than looking at my feet each time you check the blog, right??

Fairy Princess
I used a cute line from Kaisercraft for this one, and some glimmer mist.The purple alphas are Authentique, but I'm not sure about the large plastic letters.

Free as a bird (and your kind votes) won me 5th place in a Xyron competition on Facebook last week. This is Jillibean Soup, Fancy Pants, Simple Stories, Basic Gray, Maya Road, Martha Stewart, Prima, and all rolled into one.

Loyal Companion (what's that? A layout without Magoo as the star? Gasp!)
Bo Bunny's ETC. line. One of my favourites.

She Loves to Dance
This is done using My Mind's Eye patterned paper, a tiny bit of Bo Bunny patterned paper,  Micheal's cardstock, and Simple Stories alphas.

All of My Smiles Begin With You
I made this using alot of scraps and older paper. Some Bo Bunny, Prima, and Girls Paperie

Valentine Fondue
This is all made with Basic Gray.


Enjoying a Winter Walk
Echo Park patterned paper and embellishments, Fancy Pants, Bo Bunny and Jillibean Soup alphas.

No comments: